Parade Of Souls

Parade Of Souls

Monday, July 30, 2012

Wicked Arts

Meet Donne Goldstein


Of
Wicked arts. 
Donne's work has bee seen in Somerset studio,
Somerset Gallery special book section,
Stuffed and the premier issue of Somerset Apprentice.

I was a ceramics artist for many years, when a new person joined the ceramics studio and introduced me to mixed media, I was hooked! 

I have been involved in making art since I was a child.  From coloring books to
needle and thread I loved it all.  I come by my art skills from both of my
Grandmother's. 
One was a self taught painter, the other an amazing dress maker.
I guess that is why I use so many different medias in my work. 
But sooner or later I return to fabric - my art home base. 
Using found objects or recycled and re-purposed items in my art satisfies my earth friendly side. 
 



















Halloween is my favorite holiday. 
That works out well as it is also my
birthday.  So a ghoul girl I am.
You can find my art at etsy.com/shop/wickedarts.
Come and Visit  Donne at the PARADE OF SOULS SHOW!
It will be a wonderful opportunity to purchase from a selection of her original works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment